10.21.2009

70 degrees and sunny


On Approach, Chicago, 2009


I consider it great, great luck that I happened to take today off because of a dentist appointment. Since noon today I have been outside walking, or sitting at a cafe, or reading by the lake. Every time we have a day like today and I am stuck at work I want so desperately to be outside, so it worked out well.

The image above is actually from Monday night, when apparently planes are landing at O'hare every five three minutes. Julie and I walked on the lake and this was the view pretty much the entire time: constant planes appearing on the horizon and flying in over our heads.

I'm going to go out there next Monday and take some shots with my 4x5, although I'll need to buy some Provia for the long exposure (this one was 30 seconds).

No comments:

Post a Comment