8.06.2009

Internet Cats

Now, for anyone out there that subscribes to my blog, I wholeheartedly apologize. I apologize for the months in between posts and I, especially, apologize that this is what I am posting after you've waited so long.

Now, I don't care about sports. I don't really care about local news. So I subscribe to two magazines: The Economist and Entertainment Weekly. This way I get to hear about the political fallout of the end of the Sri Lanka's civil war and that Dominic Monaghan showed up for LOST at comic con (could he still be alive?!). If I had money I'd probably get a few photo magazines, like Aperture, but I don't and there are blogs.

Anyway, Entertainment Weekly proved its value this week and inspired me to post with a four page spread ON CATS ON THE INTERNET complete with reviews of the most (in?)famous of cat youtube videos. Yeah, EW, that's news that is incredibly relevant to me, thanks! (Oh, and thanks for reviewing the new Thomas Pynchon detective novel, too.)

Anyway, for your viewing pleasure:

Catcerto!


Gizmo flushes!


Keyboard Cat!

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Daily/Colbert - Keyboard Cat
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorSpinal Tap Performance

Keyboard Cat on Colbert!


Maru and the Big Box!


Kittens Inspired by Kittens! Or something...like that...I think.


Simon's Cat -- Fly Guy! (check out the rest of Simon's Cat's cartoons)


Stalking Cat!


Begging Kitten!


EW has even more at ew.com/webcats

By the way, I'll be backpacking with Julie at Isle Royale all next week, so even though I probably wouldn't be posting anyway, don't look for any posts next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment